Ghostbusters III: Hellbent or Ghostbusters III was the proposed sequel to Ghostbusters II. The film was announced in 1999.
Why It Was CancelledEdit
- Harold Ramis died in 2014.
- Rick Moranis chose not to come back.
- Bill Murray chose not to return either.
- There was a video game with most of the original cast returning called The Real Ghostbusters, which was released in 2009.
- In 2016, Sony released a reboot with four women as our Ghostbusters and the film flopped due to how offensive the film was with a bunch of jokes that weren't amusing and the fact that people were being accused of being sexist that the film only had women in it instead of men.