The Amazing Spider-Man 3 was a proposed sequel to The Amazing Spider-Man 2 set for 10 June 2016. It was cancelled due to the controversial Sony hack regarding North Korea as well as the failure of The Amazing Spider-Man 2.
Sometime after the second film, Peter grieves over the death of Gwen and decides to use his blood to revive various people who died while he was still living. Peter would later face off with new villains.
- Andrew Garfield as play Peter Parker (Spider-Man)
- Paul Giamatti as Rhino
- Dane DeHaan as the Green Goblin and or Harry Osborn but presumably Green Goblin.
- Chris Cooper as Norman Osborn.
Why It Was CancelledEdit
- Plans for an Amazing Spider-Man cinematic universe, as well as this sequel were cancelled due to the controversial Sony hack.
- The Amazing Spider-Man 2 failed to outgross the first film.
- The Amazing Spider-Man 2, alike from Spider-Man 3, recieved polarizing reviews.
The film and its planned universe were permanently cancelled. Marvel hit the "Reset" button again with its appearance on Captain America: Civil War and Spider-Man: Homecoming, as well as its mention on Ant-Man.