The Last Airbender 2 was a proposed sequel to the 2010 film The Last Airbender, which was going to have a possible release in 2011. However, plans were cancelled following the first film's poor performance at the box office and negative responses from critics, audiences and fans alike.
- Noah Ringer as Aang
- Dev Patel as Prince Zuko
- Nicola Peltz as Katara
- Jackson Rathbone as Sokka
- Shaun Toub as Uncle Iroh
- Cliff Curtis as Fire Lord Ozai
- Summer Bishil as Princess Azula
The movie's plot remains unknown, though it would've presumably been based upon Avatar: The Last Airbender's second season, "Book 2 - Earth".
Why It Was CancelledEdit
- The first film was universally panned by critics and audiences, and was also a box office disappointment.
- The film was permanently cancelled.
- Nickelodeon released only three films in 2011: Rango, Hugo and The Adventures of Tintin.